GreenSock

dpizzle

Settings Bounds After Image Select

I've upgraded my app from a pretty old version of Transform Manager with the latest. Everything seems to work as expected except one issue. I dynamically set bounds on the manager when an object is selected (TransformEvent.SELECT). This use to work but no longer does? Is this a bug or a conscious decision with Transform Manager? Also is there anywhere I can see version notes to see what's changed over the various versions?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sure, there's a changelog.txt file in the com/greensock/transform/ directory (where TransformManager.as is). As far as the different bounds behavior, nothing is coming to mind that would explain what you describe, but maybe it'd help if you put together a very simple FLA that demonstrates the problem and sent it my way so that I can publish it on my end and see what's going on.

No worries, after reviewing my code it seems I can program around this issue. But if you are curious here's a simple FLA

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50575/test.fla

I believe the expected behavior is that I shouldn't be able to drag the item off stage, but please correct me if I'm wrong. It seems this is how it use to work.

I still saw the bounds applying, but there was a tweak I needed to make so that they applied in a particular way (long story). I just uploaded a fresh version that seems to work great with your example.

Great! New version works like before and as expected. Hopefully you didn't sink too much time into it.

Really appreciate you going above and beyond with your amazing support!