Search Community

I need help on uploading GSAP and Bonus Plugins

sholt325 test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by sholt325,

I've tried for 3 days to figure out how to download GSAP+ Bonus Plugins, and I just feel like I kept going down a rabbit hole and coming out worse than when I started.  🤪 Can someone walk me through the best option for installing this GSAP and its bonus plugin-ins properly? I have Cloudways  Server-side rendering is when your own servers do the rendering instead of the user’s browser. The server processes the JavaScript framework of the website and renders it to static HTML and CSS, so that the end-user’s browser doesn’t have to. I found this plug-in that was recommended unless someone has a better option.  https://blog.privjs.com/article/how-to-install-club-greensock-packages-on-digitalocean-aws-etc 😀

I am a taking classes at Harvard Uni,  but I'm at the premi stage of coding, most of my experience has been through wp with minimal coding. But I really want to install these plugins, so I can understand animations and I feel like this plug-in is my best option given I'm learning. Please let me know if you y'all recommend any other superior and user-friendly tools to dive into. Thank you!!

Hi there!

The bonus plugins are a membership perk - you don't have a membership associated with your account, is that maybe where you're going wrong?

If you're just learning, you can use all the plugins for free on codepen. 

See the Pen aYYOdN by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

If you do have a membership associated with a different account I'm happy to talk you through getting them installed, but let's just ascertain whether that's necessary first. Codepen might be a ok for now ☺️

• Solution

I actually went that route only because I found a great set of tutorials on hear by luck. He recommended using codepen, it worked out well. I'm really  enjoying  the platform, and  being able to see the designs as I'm implementing them. Thank you. 

• Like 2