Search Community

How to use the greensock plug-ins in a FLV file folder?

learner_7n test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

How can I use the greensock plug-ins in a FLV file folder? Because I need to copy only "com" folder in that FLV file folder and each plug-in say, tweenMax, tweenLite, loaderMax contain the same name folder called "com". Suppose if I want to put two "com" folders like tweenMax & loaderMax then one folder will be over written. How to solve the problem if I want to use all plug-ins for one Flash CS4 AS3 Project?

Please help.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to know one thing that whether all the greensock AS3 download zip files (AS3 zip file for TweenLite, AS3 zip file for TweenMax, AS3 zip file for TweenlineLite, AS3 zip file for TweenlineMax, AS3 zip file for LoaderMax) contain the same files.

If yes, then why there are several different download links at each corresponding pages? If not how can I use all the "com" files in single folder which contains my project FLA file. If I do so it replace the existing "com" file with other.

Please help me to understand it correctly.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I would like to know one thing that whether all the greensock AS3 download zip files (AS3 zip file for TweenLite, AS3 zip file for TweenMax, AS3 zip file for TweenlineLite, AS3 zip file for TweenlineMax, AS3 zip file for LoaderMax) contain the same files.

Yes, the download zips from the tweening pages and loading pages all point at the same file. That zip contains all the classes.

If yes, then why there are several different download links at each corresponding pages?

For convenience. Would you rather I not provide download links on the pages? If you have a better idea, I'm all ears. :)