Search Community

Exporting Flash TweenMax based animation to AVI/MOV

urieljuliatti test
Moderator Tag

How do I export videos using the TweenMax library and display the video animation?

Cause I didn't get any results trying to export my animations made with TweenMax. I am attempting to use TweenMax because it's the best experience I've found comparing the time I wasted with stage timeline based animations (with keyframes). But when I try to export the Animation, the video does not display any animation, why?

Or when I import into a After Effects project, it does not animate at all.

Did someone have this weird problem?

It's not a bug or anything - I haven't exported video for a LONG time but I believe I had to either extend the timeline by enough frames to cover the animation duration or I had to use a 3rd party tool. Can't remember which. Try extending your timeline because otherwise Flash has no idea how long your video is supposed to be. If you just have one frame, it'll think your video is less than a second. See what I mean?

• 3 years later...

Hi! Did anybody found a solution for this export-problem? I tried to enlagre the animation duration, but the animations made by greensock dont work... I need to export my Flash-Animations to avi or mov.... any Idea?
When I use programms thart convert swf to mov/avi, they tell me they cannot read that swf-file....
Thank you!!

I already found out that I can export AS-based animations with quicktime export, but the animation does not run correctly.... the first scene doesnt run only once, but again and again, than the next starts and so on.. :-/