Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lichay

pursue element at Angular 9

Go to solution Solved by Sub X,

Recommended Posts

Not that I'm aware of. I gave you three potential solutions :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

Not that I'm aware of. I gave you three potential solutions :) 

ok. thank you i hope they will fix it in future

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Solution
On 6/18/2020 at 4:10 AM, Lichay said:

i hope they will fix it issue .

 

no another way to fix it?

Import ViewEncapsulation from '@angular/core'
it works for me 

 

Capture.JPG

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 9/10/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sub X said:
Import ViewEncapsulation from '@angular/core'
it works for me 

 

Capture.JPG

Thanks it really work!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 11:57 AM, Sub X said:
Import ViewEncapsulation from '@angular/core'
it works for me 

 

Capture.JPG

Hey I have a small question I use that but I am using CSS global variable

:host

but after I use your solution I need to change to 

:root

and it wrong way to change it inside component.

Do you have another solution?

 

Thanks anyway for first way :-)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Lichay said:

Hey I have a small question I use that but I am using CSS global variable

:host

but after I use your solution I need to change to 

:root

and it wrong way to change it inside component.

Do you have another solution?

 

Thanks anyway for first way :-)

 

 

If you are using css variables I think you should always use it on the root style.css
or make a variable.css file and import it on you component css
this will fix your problem I think.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sub X said:

If you are using css variables I think you should always use it on the root style.css
or make a variable.css file and import it on you component css
this will fix your problem I think.
 

it wrong way use root style when I need same style on one component only

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×