Search Community

Google Network Banner Ads .ZIP

christa test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello!

I am going to make some GSAP banner ads for the Google Network Display Ads. Google requires a .zip file of all HTML, CSS, JS, and images - my question is: this looks and smells like a good match for GSAP!!! so should I

1. Include all the folders full of jQuery and TimeLineMax, etc....

2. Include just HTML with an embedded style sheet and then absolute link to the CDN?

Any best practices for sending GSAP banner ads to the Google Network will be helpful and welcome.

Christa, this is your clickTag for your HTMl doc.

<script type="text/javascript">
var clickTag = "https://www.google.com";
</script>

Your syntax for that var  is

onclick="javascript:window.open(window.clickTag)"

Thanks Ohem, at least now i know why I did not get dinged for Google fonts but did get dinged for other externally hosted files by AdWords/Google Display Network.

So perhaps pressure can be focused on getting certain JS library files hosted by Google, rather than pressuring AdWords to align with DCM, DFP and DCRM and allow external CDN links as long as they are SSL compliant.