Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'inkscape'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • GreenSock Forums
    • GSAP
    • Banner Animation
    • Jobs & Freelance
  • Flash / ActionScript Archive
    • GSAP (Flash)
    • Loading (Flash)
    • TransformManager (Flash)

Product Groups

  • Club GreenSock
  • TransformManager
  • Supercharge

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Twitter


CodePen


Company Website


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. Hey guys! I've been using this library for a couple of days now and it's very exciting! One problem I have run into, however, is this: I've recreated the Icon of our company in a SVG-File using Inkscape. Very ugly for now, but I wanted to use it as a proof-of-concept. However, DrawSVG didn't work out of the box because I had to change portions of the SVG-File from something like: <svg> <circle style="stroke-width:0.04409721;stroke:#58575a"/> </svg> to: <svg> <circle stroke-width="0.04409721"
  2. Hello, The following code pen example shows unwanted morphing behavior: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/YwJZBe I played around and realized that the underlying issue is caused by the value in the paths 1e-5 and 10e-6. The following changes: Change 1e-5 to 0 in path1 Change 10e-6 to 0 in path2 can be seen in this codepen example: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/bEmWOp And this is the expected behavior. I am using Inkscape to create the svgs. I played around with the precision and saving as an Inkscape SVG, Plain SVG and Optimized SVG, but I didn't have any luck getting rid of the
  3. Hi, I'm having some problems with MorphSVG. The latest version seems to be crashing every browser other than Internet Explorer 11 (which works, amazingly!) with a little morph I've made. (Chrome, Firefox and Opera all crash) I'm not sure If I've done something wrong, if inkscape has created a slightly dodgy svg file, or if it's a bug in the latest version of MorphSVGPlugin. I can't get any error data as it totally kills the browser tab. It was working in the version of MorphSVGPlugin dated 13/10/2015, but it wasn't setting the shapeIndex correctly on the A's in my morph, nor was s
  4. Given an SVG image with two circles, #innerCircle and #outerCircle, and other elements I don't care as much about - I want to have an easy way to animate the arc of #outerCicle with maybe easein. Tried snap.svg but it doesn't animate well (which is a point of contention on SO), wanted to try Raphael but it doesn't handle existing SVGs, looked up svgjs but it is pending svg adoption in the RC milestones. (function () { var ocx = 0, ocy = 0, oca = 0; function describeArc(x, y, radius, startAngle, endAngle) { var start = polarToCartesian(x, y, radius, endAngle); var end = polarToCar
×