Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cross-origin'.
Going out on a limb here perhaps with this one but I will take any advice I can get. I used Greensock to create an animation and uploaded it as an HTML5 Animation into Captivate 188.8.131.529 Captivate places these animations into the published product as an iframe. When I do a preview - it behaves as expected and pulling data from the iframe works as well. When I publish, however, the animation itself works fine but the data is no longer accessible. The file (the HTML embedded iframe one) becomes "restricted" and is labeled as a cross-origin document. The file is dropped into a /wor/wo_xxxx folder and seems like it should be part of the same domain so I am struggling to find my way around this puzzle. The console returns an ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND about an "undefined" directory. I am simply not finding the source/solution of this issue. I realize this may require a Captivate solution so I have posted my question in the forums there as well. It was actually in those forums that I first learned about Greensock so I know others are using it with Captivate.