Jump to content
GreenSock

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'cross-origin'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • GreenSock Forums
    • GSAP
    • Banner Animation
    • Jobs & Freelance
  • Flash / ActionScript Archive
    • GSAP (Flash)
    • Loading (Flash)
    • TransformManager (Flash)

Product Groups

  • Club GreenSock
  • TransformManager
  • Supercharge

Categories

  • Learning Center
  • Blog

Categories

  • Products
  • Plugins

Categories

  • Examples
  • Showcase

Categories

  • FAQ

Categories

  • ScrollTrigger Demos

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Twitter


CodePen


Company Website


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Going out on a limb here perhaps with this one but I will take any advice I can get. I used Greensock to create an animation and uploaded it as an HTML5 Animation into Captivate 11.5.1.499 Captivate places these animations into the published product as an iframe. When I do a preview - it behaves as expected and pulling data from the iframe works as well. When I publish, however, the animation itself works fine but the data is no longer accessible. The file (the HTML embedded iframe one) becomes "restricted" and is labeled as a cross-origin document. The file is dropped into a /wor/wo_xxxx folder and seems like it should be part of the same domain so I am struggling to find my way around this puzzle. The console returns an ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND about an "undefined" directory. I am simply not finding the source/solution of this issue. I realize this may require a Captivate solution so I have posted my question in the forums there as well. It was actually in those forums that I first learned about Greensock so I know others are using it with Captivate.
×