Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'crash'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • GreenSock Forums
    • GSAP
    • Banner Animation
    • Jobs & Freelance
  • Flash / ActionScript Archive
    • GSAP (Flash)
    • Loading (Flash)
    • TransformManager (Flash)

Product Groups

  • Club GreenSock
  • TransformManager
  • Supercharge

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Personal Website


Twitter


CodePen


Company Website


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. jonForum

    gsap3 crash

    hi guys. trying convert my current app with gsap3 Little crash here ? i can't track why? any ideas about what can do this ? Don't know what hardness should be , but it look undefined. Removed from projets:" ---TweenMax.js ---EasePack.js ---TimelineLite.js Added gsap3 gsap.js EasePack.js
  2. Hello, I am really not a developper, and I just want to modify an old Flash project, it was done in Adobe Flash CS5.5 and Actionscript 3 At the time with this applications, The publishing of the FLA project (a kind of mp3 player...) was well and done, everything was working well. it was created to work as a local standalone "application" (SWF) opened with Flash Player.app Now, I managed to find Adobe Flash CS6 application (since Flash is dead now...) And when I try to export or publish the animation I got these error, and the Flash Player Debugg
  3. Hi, I'm having some problems with MorphSVG. The latest version seems to be crashing every browser other than Internet Explorer 11 (which works, amazingly!) with a little morph I've made. (Chrome, Firefox and Opera all crash) I'm not sure If I've done something wrong, if inkscape has created a slightly dodgy svg file, or if it's a bug in the latest version of MorphSVGPlugin. I can't get any error data as it totally kills the browser tab. It was working in the version of MorphSVGPlugin dated 13/10/2015, but it wasn't setting the shapeIndex correctly on the A's in my morph, nor was s
×