Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'connection'.
Hi, I seem to have found a bug... I'm currently working on a custom video player based on VideoLoader, and up till today everything was OK. I understand the limitations of progressive loading and all that, but... I thought I'd do a 'connection lost' test while the video file was still loading (disable/enable the ethernet connection on my PC). What I was hopping to see was the loading progress bar stop when I disable, and resume when I enable the connection, or at least get some king of a load error (fail, error, cancel, ioError). But that wasn't the case. In fact, atfer some digging around