Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'chromeupdate'.
Hello everyone, I'm new to this so please bare with me I have installed a plugin "Oh boiiii steroids" for elementor for Wordpress using LocomotiveScroll + GPSA scroll to. Well, I didn't work on it this week end and today, I'm noticing some glitch. I'm on CHROME PC. It's working fine on filezilla... When I scroll down and then up, some elements disapears or take 1sec to show, or don't show at all. I'm pulling my hair out from this. I trying to use Hello elementor theme, deleting all my custom css/js, removing all plugns. Nothing! I'm sending an SOS here! Thank you for your help