We are looking to hire a frontend engineer focused. We are heavy users of GSAP and Vanilla JS and built our core product on using these technologies. We'd like to hire a solid JS/GSAP engineer. Below is a job description. The position is full time and 100% remote. Feel free to reach out to me at daljeet at cast.app or reply to this post.
Cast.app is humanizing Digital Customer Success by automatically generating personalized videos, slide-decks, and podcasts effortlessly from customer data, at scale.
We help Customer Success teams proactively demonstrate realized value to their accounts, leading to stickiness, renewals, growth, and expansion. We make CS a profit center — by automating revenue growth using recommendation-driven sales actions taken directly within the Cast videos.
What You'll Do
- Building new user-facing features with beautiful and scalable UI components.
- Work closely with founders and design to implement fast new feature concepts.
- Enhance the quality of our SVG animations, real-time AI avatars, and our scene narration editors.
- Improve application performance by profiling.
- Redefine best-in-class software development processes so that we can build an opinionated product.
What We're Looking For
- Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates.
- Proactive mindset: You don't wait for status updates and are comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Thrives on bringing ideas to life. Takes pride in crafting innovative solutions with polished user experiences while possessing a keen eye for design, accessibility, and well-structured code.
- Mastery of the frontend: Strong development & debugging skills, understanding of design/architectural patterns and core web technology, experience working with Typescript, knowledge of the latest web security practices.
- You're proficient with Typescript, Greensock, SVG Animations.
- You have solid HTML & CSS, web fundamentals
Cast.app is backed by Array Ventures, Soma Capital, Techstars, New York Venture Partners, Leonis Capital, a16z angels, Jason Warner CTO of Github, Mickey Alon CTO of Gainsight, Rav Dhaliwal former Head of CS at Slack, and others. We are trusted by Google, Comcast, Pure Storage, Notion, and other customers.
More info at https://cast.app/jobs