I just found a weird bug. I have SplitText set on type: "lines" for a p in my code. It renders like this:
However, if I reload the page, the lines break at weird points like so:
It doesn't seem to be a window size issue as I do not have this problem if I close devtools and resize the page manually before reloading.
Since it works fine without devtools open, it is not really an issue but I am curious as to what would cause this.
(Also, since I always dev with devtools open, it took me way longer than I would admit to find the source of the problem, and I was pulling my hairs out 🤦♂️).
Thank you for your time reading this and happy Tweening
EDIT: added codepen with my full code (missing some images and fonts) but the problem does not reproduces inside of codepen.