Jump to content

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Newbie

About FuzzCod

  • Rank
  1. Hello, so I am building my portfolio and of course I am using this amazing library. But I have a question. When you look at these websites. https://bepatrickdavid.com/ https://www.rezo-zero.com/ You have this smooth scroll, what is the correct name for this? In example 2 when you scroll the images you get a kind of 3D feel, the images are further back than the text? How do I get this? How can I get the smoothness and 3D feel? Can someone point me to another topic perhaps? Thanks.