Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

galbraith

Members
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Profile Information

  • Location
    Australia

galbraith's Achievements

0

Reputation

  1. Ok thanks for the info uramis instantiating LiquidStage in the onAddedToStage function of main.as also worked. Thanks.
  2. Also I forgot to mention changing the domain attribute fixed the problem I had with LiquidArea not doing anything. So bebber this should fix your problem too.
  3. Wow thank you so much I didn't even think to check for the application domain. I think it is fixed now. The output is now [object Stage] [object LiquidStage] [object LiquidStage] [object Stage] [object LiquidStage] The problem was the domain attribute (http://www.gaiaflashframework.com/wiki/ ... S3_Only.29) in the site.xml it is set to null by default. So I changed it to current. Example for future reference:
  4. Hi, I am working on using LiquidStage with Gaia Framework. However I am having some problems with accessing the LiquidStage instance from nested within swf's. I know this is probably a similar problem to this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2892 however I couldn't find a solution there. Trace of Stage [object Main] root1 [object SiteView] [siteView] [object Sprite] BOTTOM [object Loader] index [object IndexPage] instance12 [object Sprite] MIDDLE [object Loader] index_nav_photography_female [object GalleryPage] instance22 [object Sprite] TOP [object Loader] index_nav [object NavPage] instance16 [object Sprite] PRELOADER [object Loader] instance7 [object Preloader] instance8 They load in this order IndexPage -> NavPage -> GalleryPage IndexPage.as This is where I am instantiating the LiquidStage so it can be accessed later The important part is in the init function. package com.photogallery.pages { import com.gaiaframework.templates.AbstractPage; import com.gaiaframework.events.*; import com.gaiaframework.debug.*; import com.gaiaframework.api.*; import flash.display.*; import flash.events.*; import com.greensock.TweenMax; import com.greensock.layout.*; public class IndexPage extends AbstractPage { public var lStage:LiquidStage; public function IndexPage() { super(); alpha = 0; } override public function transitionIn():void { super.transitionIn(); init(); TweenMax.to(this, 0.3, {alpha:1, onComplete:transitionInComplete}); } override public function transitionOut():void { super.transitionOut(); TweenMax.to(this, 0.3, {alpha:0, onComplete:transitionOutComplete}); } private function init():void { //Gaia.api.getWidth() and Gaia.api.getHeight() refers to the very original width and height lStage = new LiquidStage(this.stage, Gaia.api.getWidth(), Gaia.api.getHeight(), Gaia.api.getWidth(), Gaia.api.getHeight()); } } } GalleryPage.as This is where I am trying to access the LiquidStage instance. The important part is in the init function. package com.photogallery.pages { import com.gaiaframework.templates.AbstractPage; import com.gaiaframework.events.*; import com.gaiaframework.debug.*; import com.gaiaframework.api.*; import flash.display.*; import flash.events.*; import com.greensock.TweenMax; import com.greensock.layout.*; public class GalleryPage extends AbstractPage { public var testMc1:MovieClip; public var testMc2:MovieClip; public function GalleryPage() { super(); alpha = 0; } override public function transitionIn():void { super.transitionIn(); init(); TweenMax.to(this, 0.3, {alpha:1, onComplete:transitionInComplete}); } override public function transitionOut():void { super.transitionOut(); TweenMax.to(this, 0.3, {alpha:0, onComplete:transitionOutComplete}); } function init():void { trace(this.stage); //outputs: [object Stage] trace(LiquidStage.getByStage(this.stage)); //outputs: null var ls = Gaia.api.getPage("index").content.lStage; //gets a direct reference to the liquidstage instance through the index page. trace(ls); //outputs: [object LiquidStage] trace(ls.stage); //outputs: [object Stage] trace(LiquidStage.getByStage(ls.stage)); //outputs: null ls.attach(testMc1, ls.TOP_LEFT); //does work var area:LiquidArea = new LiquidArea(this, 50, 50, 100, 100, 0x313f19); //var area:LiquidArea = new LiquidArea(this, 50, 50, 100, 100, 0x313f19, 0x313f19, 0, 0, 99999, 99999, true, ls); //throws: TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.greensock.layout::LiquidStage@2604f581 to com.greensock.layout.LiquidStage. area.attach(testMc2); //has no effect but doesn't throw any errors } } } So the output of this is [object Stage] null [object LiquidStage] [object Stage] null Also this.stage == ls.stage Also using this code var ls:LiquidStage = Gaia.api.getPage("index").content.lStage; instead of var ls = Gaia.api.getPage("index").content.lStage; Causes the following error TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.greensock.layout::LiquidStage@15f04581 to com.greensock.layout.LiquidStage. I can't work out why LiquidStage.getByStage always returns null. I hope that is clear I can send an example through with all the other code if you want but I have pasted all the relevants parts already.
×