Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

nemmoj

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Newbie

About nemmoj

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    still here
  1. Hi everyone, Thanks for your time and effort being spent here. Today I`ve solved this isse. The bone was burried in type of jQuery function, .replace() method and RegEx. Initially, in my playground I had this: var $demoText = $("#gsap-anim-text-1"); $demoText.html( $demoText.html().replace(/./g, "<span>$&</span>").replace(/\s/g, " ")); So my class="article-meta" (...WP core generated php text classified by my blog theme stylesheet, and predefined in content.php) was followed by manually added variable #id ( id="gsap-anim-text-1" ). Thus my post excerpt (class="ar
  2. Hi Jonathan, Never heard about wpautop() , I'll definitely give it a try when required to get rid of <p>'s, but dev console in my browser says that there is no extra <p>'s or <br>'s wrapping my class="article-meta". All in all, I was ok when used WYSIWYG editor (as stated in my Post #1 "It worked when primary text and it's markup were created using standard WP post editor"), and had no problem. Issues came into the light when I manually appended jQuery variable id="gsap-anim-text-1" and id="post-title-text" right after class="article-meta" and class="title" respec
  3. Hi Carl, Well, saying "...thanks for fast reply" in my Post #7 , I stated that I'm happy that my post has been given attention. Though the only advice I get by that time, was Chrysto's advice to obtain paid SplitText plugin, assuming that I'm planing "...to use production code". At this point I wrote that "...all these tricks i tried just for fun" and provided a link to my playground to show the issue... And the main issue is that jQuery script (which wraps each text char into <span>) and TweenMax cooperate in an odd way in WordPress environment... they do animate, but with mark
  4. Hmm... sounds like I won't get any help for free in here, pity thing.
  5. Hi Chris and other senior forum members, thanks for fast reply. Well, all these tricks I tried just for fun at my playground to check if it works at all. And I will be happy to see my toy playing well, with your help of cource
  6. Hey, nice to see that my post brought some fun
  7. Hi to all in this forum, Sorry for writing so much text, but being a newbee with GSAP, I decided to describe all my steps in order other users could find at which step I was wrong. Thanks. I. Prehistory: Recently I happily grabbed some nice code from Crysto's website and Petr's blog for my text animation purposes (wow, wrapping each element into <span> with jQuery and passing it to TweenMax is just magic !!!) After diving into code dependencies, I understood (hopefully) that <div> with animated text should have css markup (id) like #gsap-anim-text-1 with position:relative a
×