Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

kimtasker

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Newbie

About kimtasker

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. So I reproduced the bounce effect - or something similar - with a series of individual tweens, as suggested, and I am quite pleased with the result. Thank you so much for your help with this project I've been working on. I thought you might be interested in the final result, so here's a demo You'll notice I also got LoaderMax in there with no problem at all. Thanks also for the additional info, I'll try using those advancements in the future. This was the first time I use GSAP for animation, so I wasn't aware of all the features. No doubt I'll continue using it !
  2. Nice ! Thanks again Carl ! I solved most of my problems using fromtTo(), I don't know why, but I thought it was a tweenMax method exclusively. I'm almost done now, but I have one last issue with overlapping tweens beloTimeline.appendMultiple([ TweenLite.fromTo(lolo, 3.3, {x:-263}, {x:250, ease:Bounce.easeOut}), TweenLite.fromTo(bebey, 3.3, {x:800}, {x:350, ease:Bounce.easeOut}) ]); beloTimeline.insertMultiple([ new TweenLite(lolo, 0.2 , {x:400, y:500, scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Quad.easeOut}), new TweenLite(bebey, 0.2 , {x:400, y:500, scaleX:0, scaleY:0, ease:Quad.easeOut}) ],2.5); masterTi
  3. Wow ! you rock ! thank you so much ! I'm relieved it was something to do with the flash player - rather than me not understanding the GSAP api and gratefull you managed to fix it ! well done guys, your update solved the problem alright, and you were really quick at it too, so the delay isn't even an issue ! ok, so I have a new question now, sorry if I'm bothering : I often "initialize" stuff before I start a tween in my sequences, as in the example below bebeyTimeline.appendMultiple([ new TweenLite(bebey, 0, {alpha:1, immediateRender:false}), new TweenLite(palmier, 0, {alpha:0,
  4. Ok, I finally got all my vectors and png out of the fla, except for my main scene, it looks nasty, but what the heck hope you can figure it out... many thanks anyway !leatest.zip
  5. Thanx for the fast reply ! I was actually stripping out all the unnecessary stuff, as you suggested, to test the animation with just the minimum - as I had added the restart feature only once I got the whole sequence together. So, I still have the issue, but then I tried removing sequence 2 and 3, and yes, the problem disappeared ! So I guess there is some kind of conflict in the tweens and one gets killed, as you mentioned... I'm preparing the .fla to show you, but I need to get rid of a great deal of graphics to get it under 500k.
  6. Hello all ! I'm new to the greensock API, and therefore also new to the forum ! Well, first of all, I'd like to congratulate for the great job, the APIs are awesome ! I'm also just getting started in AS3, as I've always been using AS2 so far, but that's another subject... After a couple days, I think I'm aleady getting things to work nicely, so I'm pretty pleased with the quality of the platform, it makes AS3 look easy ! I got a nice animation playing, with tweens nested in timelines, all nested in one master timeline, I named masterTimeline. In the end, a button allows to restar
×