Thanks again for your reply, I want to stick with using gsap as I am assuming the libraries I am using are free to use.
I have used your structure and made my own codepen but I am struggling with a few things I hope you can help with:
1. I have added in buttons to anchor down to the sections but the 4th one (purple) isnt working, is this to do with this bit of code - let p = gsap.utils.clamp(0, 1, progress || 0),
2. There is a bit of a delay before the blue slide starts to move, is there a way to get this to start moving when the screen starts scrolling?
3. Is there a way I can get the background text (e.g. 'BLUE') to sit on top of the images while scrolling but when you stop scrolling it falls behind the images?
4. Also with this background text can I get it to scroll with the coloured background like my previous codepen did?
5. Can I get rid of the black section at the bottom? So when it gets to purple you can't scroll back past that?
Sorry quite a few questions, thank you in advance!