Jump to content
GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dandoen last won the day on October 13 2012

dandoen had the most liked content!

dandoen

Members
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

dandoen last won the day on October 13 2012

dandoen had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1 Newbie

About dandoen

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. The best solution seems to be doing applyItemXML to create a placeholder sprite along with adding it to the queue and using the placeholder sprite as the container for the LoaderMax item. Below's the code - just in case someone else finds it useful. Thanks Jack, could not have done it without you! import com.greensock.*; import com.greensock.easing.*; import com.greensock.transform.TransformItem; import com.greensock.transform.TransformManager; import com.greensock.events.TransformEvent; import com.greensock.loading.*; import flash.display.Sprite; import flash.text.TextField; var XM
  2. Thanks. The reason why I was taking the route of adding it to the placeholder sprite was because of another issue that is occurring now (which I vaguely explained in my initial post). Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what is currently happening: 1. Loop function goes through all assets and adds text and video assets to stage while adding "static" assets to the LoaderMax queue 2. The queue is loaded after the loop is done with adding the text/video assets to stage The issue here is that the levels as defined in the XML file won't match the "real" levels on stage. For example, a tex
  3. Thanks, I understand that when the sprite container is being resized the contents (in this case the textfield) is being resized as well. But am not really sure what to do in order to work around this. This is the simplest example I can come up with: import com.greensock.*; import com.greensock.easing.*; import com.greensock.transform.TransformItem; import com.greensock.transform.TransformManager; import com.greensock.events.TransformEvent; import com.greensock.loading.*; import flash.display.Sprite; import flash.text.TextField; var XMLLive:XML = <transformManager> <settings a
  4. I'm looping through all the items of my XML and use LoaderMax to load my SWFs onto stage, and trigger a function to generate video items and text items. This looks like this: for each (var item in Main.XMLLiveItems.items.*) { if (item.@type == "static") { Main.queue.insert(new SWFLoader("media/"+item.@name, { name:item.@id, container:area, alpha: 0, onComplete: itemLoaded }),item.@level); } else if (item.@type == "text") { createTextAsset(item); } else if (item.@type == "video") { createVideoAsset(item); } } However, this messes up the levels since LoaderMax
  5. I've been having this issue as well. In the browser everything seems to run fine, though. Every now and then my cursor disappears in the player. When this happens, I just press the right mouse button and everything runs normally again. Hopefully either Adobe or Apple releases an update soon!
  6. Hi there, I've been having a bit of an issue with trying to add a youtube video to the manager. The video is added correctly on the stage and starts playing as it should. But when you try to move it around somehow the Youtube player's mouse event listeners seem to be in conflict with the TransformManager's. Because when you try to drag the TransformItem, the item sticks to the mouse position (with some lag) and you can't stop the drag. Here's my code: function loadYoutubeVideo() { var my_loader:Loader = new Loader(); my_loader.load(new URLRequest("http://www.youtube.com/apiplay
  7. After getting slightly upset over this, I found out I made a stupid mistake when generating the XML from my mySQL database. If you look at the preview of my XML, you'll see that I don't have maxScaleX attribute and the minScaleX attribute contains the value of maxScaleX. After fixing this, I'd say: case closed. Thanks anyway. Keep up the great work!
  8. Hi, I'm trying to use the applyFullXML functionality and am doing everything according to the documentation but somehow I can't manage to make it work properly. So this is how my XML looks like: <transformManager> <settings allowDelete="1" allowMultiSelect="1" autoDeselect="1" constrainScale="0" lockScale="1" scaleFromCenter="0" lockRotation="0" lockPosition="0" arrowKeysMove="0" forceSelectionToFront="1" lineColor="3381759" handleColor="16777215" handleSize="8" paddingForRotation="12" hideCenterHandle="0"/> <items> <item name="achilles.png" level="2" a="1" b="0
×