Search Community

SWFLoader not firing COMPLETE

MSGHero test
Moderator Tag

My swf loader isn't firing a COMPLETE event.  My progress traces looked like this before they stopped:

Which is odd since the last one is less than the previous one.  No error traces from the ones I was listening to.
var l:SWFLoader = new SWFLoader("../lib/audio/bg.swf", { name:"bg", onProgress:onProgress, onComplete:loadBG, onError:trace, onCancel:trace, onFail:trace, onInit:trace } );

I was having issues with Loader.loadBytes not firing an INIT or COMPLETE events too.  This code is in the preloader.  The swf was generated from http://www.mjbshaw.com/2012/12/swfer.html which makes WAVs into gaplessly looping mp3s.

Sorry, I've never heard of that tool you are using, it appears to have been abandoned by the developer;(

I was having issues with Loader.loadBytes not firing an INIT or COMPLETE events too.

Yeah, if the native stuff isn't working properly there probably isn't much we can do. SWFLoader's COMPLETE gets triggered by the default Loader events.

We haven't been able to replicate this type of error (COMPLETE not firing) in swfs compiled from Flash.