Search Community

x axis's or left

AKA\'77 test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

That's the code Carl provided in a previous post.

If you state that a specific code doesn't work but you don't provide anything of that code, there's nothing we can do. Unfortunately I can't read minds or guess stuff with little or no information, otherwise I'd be winning the lottery every month ;).

I'm pretty sure that Carl pointed you to this post, but I'm going to do it again. Please try as hard as you can to create a live sample of your code:

http://forums.greensock.com/topic/9002-read-this-first-how-to-create-a-codepen-demo/

Finally if you're learning how to use Javascript and jQuery, that's quite out of our scope here. We love helping users and going the extra mile in that process, but sometimes we can't be teaching stuff that are out of the GreenSock borders, so to speak.

The engine's amount of tools and therefore users, questions and questions-complexity is growing every day, so we have to keep our focus in GSAP related issues, and our doors and minds will be always open for that type of questions, so please don't hesitate for a moment if you have a doubt/issue with your projects.

In order to learn a bit of jQuery refer to this link:

http://learn.jquery.com/

Is a very good starting point and once you go through that you'll be able to turn it up a notch into more complex stuff. Also you're already in the right track, because instead of just reading stuff you're coding and typing, which is the best way to learn and get your feet wet in this area.

Finally a great resource for any type of questions regarding JS, jQuery and CSS is stackoverflow, you'll find tons of good answers and useful code snippets there. I turn there almost every day looking for some stuff, so that should be in your bookmarks.

I encourage you to keep learning and asking when you need help, but we also need your help in order to help you, try always to put a live reduced sample and keep your questions GSAP oriented.

Keep up the hard work!!

Cheers,

Rodrigo.

• Like 2

Thanks, Rodrigo!

AKA77,

Please don't create a new post just to drive attention to another post.

Our forums are quite busy and most questions involve technical and time-consuming solutions.

We get to things as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl

• Like 1