Search Community

Hoover animation problem

failure13 test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I use Firefox 25, just checked other browsers and weirdly enough it works as intended in IE10 and Latest Chrome...

Hmm, looks like it's strictly Firefox problem. :(

The problem itself is well...

In theory on hover it should just change shadow color and add second shadow of 12px and it does, but then it actually fade shadow from 0 to 3px width on rollout.

Probably it's because i use double-shadow on hover state, but at normal state i use single?

I dont see a problem either in latest Chrome or Firefox. Firefox is at version 27.1 now. I would recommend updating Firefox to the latest version.. especially updating it for security fixes. Then see if you still see that behavior?

And if you still see it, restart Firefox with addons disabled so yo can make sure its not caused by a runaway Firefox extension (addon).

Yep, new one works as it should, but it still doesn't eliminate the problem of how many previous versions could have this effect...

Only addon that i use is adblock plus, but it's not cause..

I really want to know exact cause of this effect, coz i want my stuff to work properly for as many browsers as it possible! )

I could not replicate what you were seeing. Try restarting firefox with no addons using Firefox 25 to test.. I have had issues with adblock plus, blocking stuff just because it had the word "ad" in it...

What OS are you on?

Also i noticed you are using some vendor prefixes for border radius and box-shadow.. for those you shouldn't need them now. If you check this website you cans see if the browser supports that property without the prefix:

http://caniuse.com/

:)