Search Community

Tweening help

fabio96 test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

You need to add the element named bola to the codepen and create an approximation of what you intend to do. As I stated in my previous post please create a more precise and complete sample for the next time. We can't build the complete apps for the users, in this case is not too complex and it doesn't demand too much time, but the main issue is that you're bypassing the learning process.

Anyway I updated the codepen:

See the Pen dKrgE by rhernando (@rhernando) on CodePen

Only the "Tactic 1" button moves the ball, but I hope you get the idea in order to apply it to the rest.

Rodrigo.

• Like 4

I have to officially echo Rodrigo's sentiments.

As you can see folks here are very eager to help you along the way.

The point of the forums is to help folks understand concepts relating to the GSAP code.

From the looks of this thread it appears you are looking for someone to build each new feature and function of your game as you encounter it. Unfortunately we just can't support this kind of endeavor while assuring the same level of quality support and service to each of our users. 

I'd warmly suggest that you get to know the platform at a slower pace and start with more of the basics.

When you have a question, please provide a very simple demo (using CodePen as mentioned previously) and we'll gladly jump in and help you out.

Posts with clean and simple demos and clear explanations tend to receive very prompt and accurate support. 

Thanks for understanding.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hi Fabio,

No problems at all, just a suggestion to help you learn as much as possible while having fun building your app ;)

For the codepen, there was a closing parenthesis missing. It's fixed now. As for porting this to netbeans, honestly today was the first time I heard about netbeans and it looks like a good app. Maybe if anyone else in the forums uses netbeans could land a hand in that matter. But I'd encourage you to ask in their support forum, I'm pretty sure you'll get the best possible answer there and that it shouldn't be too difficult.

Happy Tweening!!

• Like 1

hmm, Netbeans looks like a fairly standard text editor. 

I don't know what you mean by you need to import some codes, but if you want to use our tweening tools you can load TweenMax directly from our CDN (which is what we have been using in those codepen demos)

<script src="http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/gsap/latest/TweenMax.min.js"></script>

or click the "getGSAP" button on the top of this page to download a local copy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having trouble understanding the question. It seems like you should just add 2 new players and position them where you want them. Not sure how that relates to the tweening engine.

Unfortunately we don't have the resources to keep creating new demos every time you want to change how your game works. 

If you have a question relating to how GSAP code works, please post a very simple example in a new thread with a clear explanation of what you need help with. As you can hopefully see, we are eager to help, we just need to stay focused on the API.

Thanks!

• Like 2

I usually use this codepen 

See the Pen dKrgE by rhernando (@rhernando) on CodePen

and then substituted as want. 

What I wanted was, as you can see the 5 players start in the same position. 

In futsal players start in different positions more forward another behind.

What I have substituted a notepad and then just paste

Hi,

From my days playing football I kind of understand what you mean about the starting positions and defensive covers.

But we still need to see some live code in order to know what you need specifically. Please do your best to add the remaining players and come back with a live codepen sample.

Rodrigo.

I'm sorry, but this really isn't the type of support we provide.

Adding more players to your game has very little to do with the tools we provide.

A lot of planning and logic goes into game creation and it just isn't feasible for us (or our generous community members) to get involved in such a time-consuming process.

If your question is how do I play and pause an animation, there are a variety of resources we will gladly point you to such as:

http://codepen.io/GreenSock/pen/Dtqwz

The timeScale() buttons also shows you how to make it go faster / slower.

Hopefully this helps you figure out what needs to be done. I regret that we can't get more involved with the specifics of your game.