Search Community

SHOWCASE - Share what you've done

GreenSock test
Moderator Tag

Very cool. I checked out some of the photos and I noticed an error was thrown - my debugger said that it originated somewhere from a QueueLoader call....QueueLoader?! You're killing me! You must not have known about LoaderMax when you built that part of the site.

Mmmm - well you've got me there I'm afraid. The photo galleries are all standalone SlideShowPro components - which are pre-coded and there doesn't seem to be much ability to mess around with it. The answer is yes, I didn't know about LoaderMax before I used these, but also don't have much chance of correcting it. The only thing I can find from their forum re:QueueLoader errors is to disable Content Caching. Might try that, but it does work for the average user!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is some old stuff, I done using Green Sock classes:

http://burnandbass.com/imageencoding/ImagePuzzle.swf

This is basicly xml driven magazine covers (or it supposed to be, never finished it) editor... It features multiple categories, text, transform items bar, canvas , image/xml exporting ... I also added right-click menu to every transform item. If somebody is interested in this fetures I can send him the extra code I added :)

Woops, some other stuff:

http://www.toshiedo.com.au/ 's g-star microsite. I'm not sure if I was using tweenLite or Tweener for the tweens, but it is changing couple lines of code anyway :)

http://burnandbass.com/sangria/#/event/ --> Old microsite of a party :)

http://petrabg.com/#/en/ --> some serious deep linking

All code (except petra, this is commercial) avalable by request :)

Ok, it's not finished, so don't mind the things that don't work properly yet, but I used tweenlite for a schoolproject, and you can view it here: http://sanderbruggeman.com/Q5/

PS. the language is dutch ;)

Oh, and I'm using tweenlite (and now and then tweenmax) for quite some time now, but I just now discovered the tips & tricks page. I've used that on the tweens in my example above now (local) and the scaleX and scaleY tweens are so much smoother now. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://burnandbass.com/maggi/#/en/collections/steli-kolie/ --> Here is small unfinished project , it is in debug mode (yellow triangle in tje top left). It uses greensock's transforming classes , SWFAddress, multilangual

Very cool. Please let us know when you launch the final version. I'd love to check it out and maybe even put it in the showcase on the main greensock.com site.

Keep up the good work!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today is launch day for the PlayBook (the new BlackBerry tablet), and I have an app in their app store: http://bit.ly/twyst-bb

It's called Twystem HD, and it's a puzzle-game written using the Adobe AIR SDK for BlackBerry tablets.

I'm using TweenMax (corproate license) for the majority of my animations, and it made my life a thousand times simpler. Thanks!

Product website here: http://bit.ly/twyst

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greensock classes are changing my life as a developer for years.

The most useful classes package all over the world: i use them every day, in every project, for everything (yesterday i've tweened my wife outside the door with a Cubic.easeIn function)

my fresh last work for Maserati that makes huge use of them:

http://www.kubang.maserati.com

long life to Jack Doyle!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't show my Spanish teaching IOS and Android app which has been made way better by Greensock's loaderMax and tweening - but here is an AS3 Greensock powered slideshow about the Android app:

http://www.instaspanish.com/nook-app/290-instaspanish-kids-app-for-nook-slideshow

And the demo of my Flex app, where you can see even more Greensock at work. In particular the Slideshow and Phonics uses Greensock for everything from the xml loading to the tweens, audio loading and playing, and more. In particular I find the delayedCall to be a lifesaver - no more timers for me :) The Wordgame and Hangman also use Greensock for the audio as well as some delayed calls.

http://www.instaspanish.com/dev/demo/#/childrens

Thanks Greensock - Muchas Gracias!

• 2 months later...

All the manifestation of Cancers (06 Twenty two For July 23) provides almost nothing about that may prickly crustacean, amazingly. The truth is, it’s not easy to pin down everything that points to the Cancer personality. The earlier Egyptians recognized Many forms of cancer Gry mainly because the holy scarab. It actually was symbolic of resurrection and therefore immortality plus they oftentimes settled a good carving of your scarab within the body while the heart were, in the mummification approach. Reported by Asian phone, often the dozen pet animals quarreled a day on who was to go the cycle of numerous years. A gods had been made decide where they scheduled a contest: anyone who would have been to make it to the other loan company belonging to the ocean is first and foremost, plus the remaining portion of the wild animals probably would receive its numerous years based upon his or her's complete. Truly Zodiac is said simply by a few pupils to end up being the main earliest horoscope device Gry Online on the earth. If however you will search for Developed Zodiac back up in the nation's Midsection Se root base, simultaneously designs often Filmy have been completely delivered inside of their the latest famous condition throughout 3300 quite a few years B . c ., yet they stalk out of totally distinctive inception as well as ways of life as well as portions of on earth.

Typically the 13 creatures tend to be in addition flavorful by pervading component any particular one time (factors furthermore weight lifting as being segregate circuit). It is stated of which Buddha enhances the actual 11 wild animals as they simply were actually the actual only real an individual's who seem to arrived at bet your man good bye directly into now lifestyle.

China Indian astrology is worried that has characteristics along with its behaviors, the twelve signs progression with each coming year, in contrast Gulf Astrology cycles noclegi zakopane

a month. Games A reflection on Yin combined with Yang important event awesome have an impact on upon this person, Yin becoming unaggressive, woman along with open although Yang can be powerful, men also exploratory. The variety of combining of these kinds of 4 crucial drives anyway, destinations, teams, gatherings and then the human race additionally, the search for realise stableness so both of these get the job done together again harmoniously rrnstead of opposite as well as eliminating the other available might be a new pretty much Far eastern mindset and thus vision, individuals form the basis of lots of Western cultures as well as impact on through Chinese language courses The population such as Feng Shui.

This 15 Critter Warnings can be : Rat, Oxen, Tiger woods, Bunny (or else Cats), Tapety download Dragon, Lizard, Horse, Goat (or Sheep), Monkey, Rooster, Pooch and This halloween. The dog owning week the spot where you ended up being blessed offers a profound affect on your daily routine.

Because Eastern think, Is actually the pet animal which unfortunately animal hides within your cardiovascular system.

You can get 7 weather: Wooden, Open fire, This planet, Metal and therefore Normal water, each individual bringing the nuance of virtually tactile style into the pet animal clue.Chinese0Astrology will depend on the actual Chinese0calendar current year of your respective having your baby as well as season of the function. In addition there are countless other detailed aspects regarding the few weeks and day of the week.

The many 10 pets or animals gained inside water commercial lender together with leaped located in. Unforeseen around the ox, the particular rat obtained dived relating to your partner's backside. Given that the ox was ready to jump ashore, the exact rat improved over the ox's back again, also triumphed in often the kind. The actual pig, who had previously been really very lazy, appeared endure. For this reason the actual rat could possibly be the fresh in the puppy trap, the very oxen second, and therefore the this halloween keep working.

The Chinese animals warning signs tend to be a 12-year bicycle put to use for courting many years. These people legally represent a real cyclical Pozycjonowanie ideal time period, instead of the Western world linear ideal some time. While in the Asian diary, the start 2010 reduces somewhere between the later part of February and additionally beginning February. China now utilize the main Traditional western schedule from 1911, but the lunar appointments continues to used christmas occasions such as Asian New Year. Various Truly photo calendars will print both photovoltaic or pv times and also Asian lunar periods.

Some societal sidelight with the animals warning signs through Chinese language courses folklore is the fact that horoscopes allow us surrounding the dog conditions, the same as reoccurring horoscopes in the West are actually constructed with the various celestial satellite problems, Pisces, Aries, et cetera. Just like, another Chinese horoscope can estimate that your chosen woman crafted in the Year with the Animal Gry Online would be, cheerful, accepted, and therefore would rather compliments some others. These kinds of daily horoscopes usually are comical, even though not looked on significantly through the Chinese everyone.

Varieties of cancer are very extremely creative along with intuitive. They are good singers as well as music artists and bands. They’re not at all probability takers, and definately will make time to ponder many implications and probabilities before you take at a new venture. They’re incredibly considerate not to mention protecting of the people all across any of them. They are help out in any manner they might, however, not impulsively and will self-control their unique kindness through keeping track of each of the consequences firstly. They’re subconscious combined with pozycjonowanie stron www passionate, in addition to very good spouse and children also family dog persons.

Inside Horoscope Tremendous Season, the Age of Many cancers lost his balance involving 8600 together with 6450 BCE. Rrt had been the perfect opportunity characterized by the worship in momma goddesses. Make your best effort alcoholic fermentation was discovered and others began to use photographer.

Malignancies get superior writers, writers or perhaps even people in politics for their capacity to are convinced along with calculate secretly everything that they’re informed. They’re superior in public services, maybe inside interpersonal provider departments. Cancers are wonderful companies due to the fact by themselves really like coziness coupled with a fantastic life-style. Cancers should wait allowing it to worried their families in this characteristic. They’re not very used to doing requirements, subsequently postures specifically where they’re need to you should be submissive or alternatively subordinate would not agree with any of them properly.

Infamous Malignancies represent an exciting mix of triumphs. These folks add Battle each other to do with Windsor and Bob Fosse, Sylvester Stallone, the Dalai Lama, Robin Williams coupled with Ernest Hemingway.

The most impressive loved one to Cancer is without question Taurus, while mark using the bare minimum chance of a enlightening working relationship noclegi nad morzem by using Tumors will be Aries.