Search Community

Which files should I link to...

mimeartist test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

I'm linking to all the files for what I assume I need... as below...

<script src="js/ThrowPropsPlugin.min.js"></script>

Note: You'll see I'm using the throwProps on my server, as it's important I get the inertia for dragging items... am I doing this correctly as the inertia isn't working like the demos... thought I'd check I'm using all th right components first before hacking the code... Is throw props actually included in draggable.min.js etc?

Hmm, I see the note about ThrowProps coming from your server, good.

Are you getting any errors?

From what you are showing you aren't doing anything wrong.

Just want to clarify that TweenMax includes, TweenLite, CSSPlugin and EasePack, so if you want to load less files you could just load

TweenMax

Draggable

ThrowProps

and you only need jquery.gsap.min if you are using jQuery.animate() in your project.

---

If you still have trouble, please provide a link that we can look it.

Ah! Thanks for this... realised I had a different log in for the forum than my account... so when I was logging into the forum it was logging me out of my developer account...

Will try and download again and try the Tweenmax, draggable and ThrowProps as mentioned, thanks both of you!