Search Community

EDGE conflict and GreenSock

juanito test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi all I'm trying edge CC one part have a scroll cast with GreenSock and a banner on the edge but I place my banner in html scroll Crashes GreenSock the problem occurs when you insert the script edege

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="baner_edgePreload.js"> </ script>

without this script works greensok scroll but does not work with this animation GreenSock
appreciate if someone can help me

attached files to get an idea of what is going to be made is very basic

boilerplate.css

estilos.css

index.html

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

Unfortunately I am not following what is happening with your project or what you need help with. The files you attached are really not enough to get an Edge project running. I saw lots of errors about missing files. We don't do a lot with Edge although we have some users who rave about how well Edge and GSAP work together.

You might want to try zipping your files first (will make it easier to download) and including everything necessary to replicate the issue. Perhaps one of our users can jump in and help. Keep the files as simple as possible. 

You might want to read through Chris Gannon's blog: http://chrisgannon.wordpress.com/?r=gtv as he does a TON of cool stuff with GSAP and Edge and he also provides lots of source files to investigate.

• Like 2

solve my problem was very simple jquery script was wearing

<script src="edge_includes/jquery-1.7.1.min.js"> </ script> and was actually the following <script src = "http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.10.1.min . js "type =" text / javascript "> </ script>

and works perfectly with greensok I've used siempres from flash as2 and now I comfortable around with html 5 which I have not been so difficult the transition only tome edge something that I found mu simple to do that is slidershow rest I follow with greensok that is easier for me will use as a tool when I share my trial ends.