Search Community

TweenMax Add()

jaeeun test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Ah right, I forgot to mention the most important one... the GSAP library!  ;) TweenMax.js would be the simplest since you're using superscrollorama and timelines.

Also the superscrollorama script is not running from the github URL, you'll likely need to download and host it yourself.

Once that's done, I'm not seeing any issues (I can see the words and dots fading in one by one).

• Like 1

You have controller.addtween instead of controller.addTween on your site.

I suggest you make yourself familiar with browser consoles. These sorts of errors are logged to the console, making them very quick to find.

Chrome, for instance, showed the following (it even shows that the error is on line number 146 of goindoor.js):

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (e,t){return new b.fn.init(e,t,r)} has no method 'addtween' goindoor.js?ver=3.7.1:146

• Like 1

Thank you, that did it! Thank you for your suhhestion about using a console too. Will keep in mind.

Another thing is though, I expected all the tweens to be executed as the window reached Airport panel because they were nested together, but now they are being executed as I scroll down. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks again,

Jaeeun

Hmm, according to their website, just don't give the controller a scroll duration and it will just play through instead.

I just thought I'd also mention: GreenSock is not the developer of superscrollorama, and most of us here aren't experts with it. We can probably help with the simple stuff, but if you run into any complex troubles with superscrollorarama, it might also help to ask its developers directly.

• Like 2