Search Community

Navigation and Pinning Nightmares

falkore test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

The basic of my problem is that I am using superscrollorama to pin timelineLite animations and when I want to jump to another part of the html page going up works fine but going back down is slowed down, (the anchor points are offset by part of the pixel animation that is bigger then the image so links don't go to the correct point on the page), by the animation being done in the timeline.  I was hoping for a good way for setting timeline animation to be complete but I have been having problems of goto a specific frame and such.  

I originally tried to unpin all the pins and put them back in but that doesn't seem to do what I wanted.  So now I am trying to complete the animation before I scroll to it so it gets by the pins at the fastest rate.  

I know you guys don't go deep into superscrollorama but I am just looking for how best to complete a timelite animation to it's final frame from a click event. Any ideas would be helpful.

Hi and welcome to the Greensock forums.

Sorry to hear that you're having troubles. Unfortunately in the forums we can't track all the issues related with third party codes that work on top of GSAP, like superscrollorama for example, also I've never worked with it so my knowledge is very limited, perhaps another user with more experience with it could lend a hand.

Any way my suggestion would be to search in superscollorama's GitHub repository for similar issues or open a new issue with the behaviour you're experiencing.

https://github.com/johnpolacek/superscrollorama/issues

Best,

Rodrigo

• Like 1

The code base is a little big at this point but I an include link to the staging areas.

http://optimine.nextmp.net/

http://optimine.nextmp.net/js/pp_scripts.js

Most of this is happening on the home page.  I have 3 main pin animations on the page.  What I want to do is force all three timelinelite animations to go to their final frame as if they have been played.  I can force them to final frame but they don't seem to play after that.

Nice site congratulations!! 

I think is working good; is it?

For what I've read in the superscrollorama git repository, issue #99 is closed and Jan Paepke said that the issue is now resolved. Can you confirm that?, is the problem resolved?.

Best,

Rodrigo.