Search Community

Loading slow in Firefox and IE

bcaz test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi all--Want to first thank everyone for helping me on this current project. (previous thread) This is our site: http://bit.ly/1g1ulWV  When you open the site in Chrome, the Greensock scripts load fast and everything works as it should.  However, in Firefox and IE10, it takes FOREVER to load, and the animation is all skewed until it does load.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

have you tried adding a jQuery ready() event to make sure all the DOM is ready as well as the window is loaded.. before applying animations?

maybe your images are not fully loaded, have you tried adding a window.load event?

// check when DOM is ready
$(document).ready(function(){

// check when all images, links and assets have been loaded
       $(window).on('load',function(){

// place code here

});

});

i presume its still in the masterTrainer.js... ???

when i view the network assets loading in my inspector, it looks like the images are trying to load before the DOM is ready.. but Fail... and then try to load again after the DOM is ready.. try the above and see if it helps ..