Search Community

Animated Sequence

Casper test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Does anyone know of a good solution for animating a series of images? I have 10 images which are frames from a animation and I would like to hide/show each frame while scrolling. I've tried some stuff but nothing seems to working correctly. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Chris

Hello, and Welcome to the Greensock Forums,

Are you trying to make animation sequence from those series of images while scrolling vertical or horizontal on the page or from within a container?

do you have an example on codepen or jsfiddle of anything you can share, to better help understand what your trying to do? thx

Hi,

To add to Jonathan's question, is the idea to create some so zoopraxiscope (a very old stop motion animator) while scrolling? or create a specific animation with the images.

If the idea is some sort of stop motion animation you could use frames instead of time or accommodate the duration (in time) of the tweens to fit all your images and create the effect you're after.

Otherwise I ditto Jonathan's suggestion to deliver a codepen or fiddle to get a better look at what you're after.

Best,

Rodrigo