Search Community

A big thank you

saracen test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

A few months back I decided to redo my website and had an idea for an animation. After building it I could not get it to run smoothly in FF. Thats when I came across greensock and my problem is no longer FF jerkiness, but how to stop myself from going way over the top with animations (something I have so far failed at :) )

In fact, I havent had this much fun since I first discovered Flash many eons ago!

So, not knowing where else to write this, Im positing it here. A big thank you, to the developers and the guys who support it on these forums (especially rhernando ), it is finally finished.

If anyone is interested its at http://www.mmurad.com

Thank you again!

• Like 4

Amen to that - there are several all-stars that consistently deliver excellent answers here in the forums (besides Carl of course). Rodrigo (rhernando), jamiejefferson, and bassta. Plus jonathan has been coming on strong lately too. Really good job guys. I can't thank you enough. 

saracen, I'm thrilled to hear about how much fun you're having with GSAP and that it solved some performance problems. 

• Like 4

Hi,

Yep Carl is completely right, it's very rewarding knowing that an advice turned out useful.

As Jack mentioned if you check the forums the entire moderating staff works really hard and in an incredible cooperative way to help the users. When something's missing they jump right in to complement and support what's been done already. They all deserve recognition for the outstanding job they do, day in and day out. In my case it would be very hard to help users, as sometimes I'm able to do, if I wouldn't have learned a lot of things, mainly thanks to their posts and the knowledge they share with all of us. That, the great job Jack and Carl do developing and improving the engine and the users recognition of all those efforts makes this community what it is.

Also congratulations, your site looks amazing!! keep up the good work.

Best,

Rodrigo.

• Like 2