Search Community

LiquidStage Example [SOLVED]

worked test
Moderator Tag

Hey there- I've been working my way through the v11 beta tween classes, looking really good btw. So now I'm using the liquid stage class and I can't seem to get the most basic of examples to work. I publish the file and launch it in FF, but the objs do not change. I received the beta version with the additional classes from you could that be the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

import gs.utils.LiquidStage;
import gs.easing.Elastic;
import flash.display.*;
this.stage.align = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT;
LiquidStage.init(this.stage, 550, 400, 550, 400);
LiquidStage.pinObject(logo_mc, LiquidStage.BOTTOM_RIGHT);
LiquidStage.stretchObject(bottomBar_mc, LiquidStage.BOTTOM_LEFT, LiquidStage.BOTTOM_RIGHT, null, true, 1.5, Elastic.easeOut);

Did you make sure your HTML wrapper is correct? LiquidStage doesn't actually make the SWF go full-browser. You need to set up your embed code (probably using SWFObject or something) in a way that fills the browser. Then when the SWF is scaled, THAT'S when LiquidStage does its work :)

Got it. So I'm using swfObject in static mode, works well in IE but shows nothing in FF. Vice versa, if I publish the file in dynamic mode, it only displays the alternative content in IE (get flash player button), but works fine in FF. However, if I publish the file from flash I can view the content in both IE and FF. Would really like to use swfObject though, any suggestions? Thanks!

Thanks for responding... After some trial and error, I discovered my Flash Player 10 install for IE was bad, reinstalled and is now working. So far I only have one issue left. In FF3 using SwfObject in static mode will not display the swf or the alt content. However it does work in dynamic mode (in all browsers). Thanks again!

This is solved by the way...