Search Community

having problems initilaizing throw prop plug in...

Nickbee test
Moderator Tag

I'm putting this on the top of my class:

import com.greensock.*; 
import com.greensock.easing.*;
import com.greensock.plugins.*;
TweenPlugin.activate([ThrowPropsPlugin]);

And I'm getting this error:

1120: Access of undefined property ThrowPropsPlugin.

I know my files are fine because my motionBlur plug in is working ok.  I even downloaded the latest files from my Club Green sock account just in case. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks

Hi Nick,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

I just did some tests on the latest downloads.

I was able to replicate that error with the v11 swc, but oddly enough if I removed it and re-added it  everything was fine.

If you are using a swc please try to remove it, export to verify its totally gone, link to it again.

If that doesn't help, please provide more info on which version you are using: swc or ActionScript files and v11 or 12.

If it is a swc issue, please try the ActionScript files and see if they work.

We'll do our best to get this sorted quickly

Carl

Also, I wonder if maybe you're using an OLD set of files, before ThrowPropsPlugin even existed. It looks like your membership expired back in April of 2011 - that predates ThrowPropsPlugin. It should work fine if you renew your membership and snag the latest files. 

Also, I wonder if maybe you're using an OLD set of files, before ThrowPropsPlugin even existed. It looks like your membership expired back in April of 2011 - that predates ThrowPropsPlugin. It should work fine if you renew your membership and snag the latest files. 

Hi!

I am using my employer's account for this.  I downloaded a fresh set of files from our club green sock page just in case today.  What files should I see to know I have the throw props plug in?  I don't see anything named throwProps in the plugins folder. 

Thanks for your attention on this.  

I bet your employer only purchased a "Green" membership (ThrowPropsPlugin is a membership benefit for "Shockingly Green" and above). If you'd like me to check, I'll just need the e-mail address that it's registered under (you can PM it to me). 

after reading all this, I just want to confirm that there is no problem with any swc files. Oddly enough I was able to reproduce the 'throwProps undefined' error when switching back and forth between swc versions. I imagine it was just a hiccup in the Flash ide.