Search Community

Multiple BoxShadow

coolfarmer test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hello guys!!

I have one quesiton for you.

Can we use multiple boxShadow in TweenMax on same class ?

This code work :

TweenMax.set(".progressBar", {boxShadow:"inset 0px 0px 6px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)"});

This code didn't work :

TweenMax.set(".progressBar", {boxShadow:"inset 0px 0px 6px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85), 0px 0px 12px 0px rgba(124, 34, 47, 1)"});

Thanks! ^^

Yeah !!! Very very good news! You are the best ever team and GreenSock JS have a awesome future!! :-P

Otherwise, I use this topic for a small question about your future, I guess your team was develop others specials properties/plugins like "blur filter" for GreenSock JS ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks!

Yes, we hope to create more plugins like that. In fact, we'll probably be releasing a brand new ScrambleTextPlugin soon for Club GreenSock members. The blur filter effect may be a bit tricky because it'll require a canvas element overlaying the original DOM element, but we very well may release something like that in the future (probably not soon though). 

Glad to hear you're enjoying the platform. Happy tweening!