Search Community

How do I reverse the timeLine right after it is played?

ngrinchenko test
Moderator Tag

Can I reverse the timeLine right after it was played?

Here is my code for the timeLine:

var prdctIntroFlashUp_tl:TimelineMax = new TimelineMax({timeScale: 1, delay: 3});
prdctIntroFlashUp_tl.appendMultiple([ TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.EMini9Intro_btn.EMini9_ON, .7, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.LyteRing6SMTIntro_btn.LyteRing6SMT_ON, 1.7, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.Toronado20Intro_btn.Toronado20_ON, 1.7, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.FloraLyteIntro_btn.FloraLyte_ON, .7, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.SubFloraLytelIntro_btn.SubFloraLytel_ON, .7, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.SumixDisc3SMTIntro_btn.SumixDisc3SMT_ON, 1.5, {alpha:1, ease:Sine.easeOut}),
	 TweenMax.to(IntroIMGS_COLLAGE.prdctsIntro.Spot4SMTIntro_btn.Spot4SMT_ON, .7, {alpha:1})],
	 -.5, //offset number, i.e. how long it waits before to start
	 TweenAlign.SEQUENCE,//START tweens start times are aligned, or TweenAlign.SEQUENCE so they start one after another
	 -0.9);