Search Community

Flashbuilder Flash Professional Project error when using transformAroundPoint

Thomas James Thorstensson test
Moderator Tag

I tested this in a separate SWF and it works fine when using club greensock and I have not forgotten to activate the plugin.

But when I put the same code inside a view class in a Flashbuilder Flash Professional Robotlegs project I get the error from Flash on compile

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property onInitAllProps not found on com.greensock.plugins.TransformAroundPointPlugin and there is no default value.

at com.greensock.plugins::TweenPlugin$/onTweenEvent()[C:\Users\Public\Documents\workspace\ClubGreensock\src\com\greensock\plugins\TweenPlugin.as:250]

at com.greensock::TweenLite/init()[D:\_Flash\_AS3\src\com\greensock\TweenLite.as:389]

In my View class I have

TweenPlugin.activate([TransformAroundCenterPlugin, TransformAroundPointPlugin]);

TweenLite.to(lever.leverHandle as MovieClip, 4, {ease:Sine.easeOut,transformAroundPoint: {point: new Point(50, 50), pointIsLocal: true, rotation: 100}});

The exact same code works if I do it in a non flash professional flashbuilder project.

Is something being lost in translation ? Is the initAllProps for some reason not avaiable to the Flash swf that is compiled in Flash? Albeit I made sure also the Flash has the import to the club greensock swc?

Is there some mysterious domain issue here/

As said the code works in a pure flashbuilder project or a pure flash project but not in a flashbuilder flash professional project,

heeeeeeeeeeelp. heeeelp. Wait. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

Wait

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel P

It sounds like maybe you've got mismatched versions of TweenPlugin and the TransformAroundPointPlugin, like one is from an old version and one is newer. Make sure you're compiling all your swfs (including subloaded ones) with the latest flavor and clear any ASO or cache files and that should clean things up. If you're still running into trouble, feel free to PM or e-mail us a link to your project files so that we can publish on our end and see what's happening.