Search Community

Control Tweens/Timelines with scroll tutorial - part I

Rodrigo test
Moderator Tag

Warning: Please note

This thread was started before GSAP 3 was released. Some information, especially the syntax, may be out of date for GSAP 3. Please see the GSAP 3 migration guide and release notes for more information about how to update the code to GSAP 3's syntax. 

Hi,

Since helping Stefdv in this topic i dug a little more into parallax and scroll controlled Tweens/Timelines, and i dedicated some time to create a tutorial and some code in order to help GSAP JS users to create some apps and web sites using this technique. Is not a lights-out-blow-your-mind type of tutorial, but i just was hoping to help some other users who might want to apply this into their creations.

Here you can find the tutorial, as well as the source code and a couple of examples, since i don't have a blog of my own, i'll take the liberty to point comments here, unless the staff says other thing.

Since i started with this tutorial i found a lot of things about parallax and because of that i will make a second tutorial which i haven't started yet, but as soon as my schedule allows me to i will write it.

I hope you enjoy it,
Cheers,
Rodrigo.

• Like 2

Well what can i say ... :oops:

I've been struggling with this even though you put a lot of effort in explaining everything...Now you even take it a step further. Thank u so much for your help, to me, but most of all to the community.

• 3 years later...