Search Community

Drag and throw effect

Leo75 test
Moderator Tag

Sure, you can post a simple FLA file and any associated files we'd need for publishing (don't include the GreenSock files please), but I can't guarantee we'll be able to get it working for you. Generally these forums are for answering specific GreenSock tool-related questions rather than providing general troubleshooting and application-building consulting, but I'd be happy to give you files a peek.

In case it's helpful, ActionScript.org and Kirupa.com have good general ActionScript forums.

Don't forget to zip your files before posting here.

Sure, you can post a simple FLA file and any associated files we'd need for publishing (don't include the GreenSock files please), but I can't guarantee we'll be able to get it working for you. Generally these forums are for answering specific GreenSock tool-related questions rather than providing general troubleshooting and application-building consulting, but I'd be happy to give you files a peek.

In case it's helpful, ActionScript.org and Kirupa.com have good general ActionScript forums.

Don't forget to zip your files before posting here.

Thanks for the help. The code is a little messy, but once u run it u will understand what i am trying to do. Its messy but it is simple.

Everything that u need, its attached.

I just started with kirupa. ;-)

Kind regards,

Leo.

to_green_sock.zip

I peeked at your code and noticed quite a few problems (many of which had nothing to do with code related to GreenSock functionality), but I didn't have time to fix them all or explain line-by-line what the issues were. That's more of a full-blown consulting project. However, I did manage to make some changes to at least get something like the functionality I think you're looking for. There are still several problems in the other code, but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction. (see attached)

Oh, and please make sure you download the latest ThrowPropsPlugin from your account. https://www.greensock.com/account/

to_green_sock_v2.zip

I peeked at your code and noticed quite a few problems (many of which had nothing to do with code related to GreenSock functionality), but I didn't have time to fix them all or explain line-by-line what the issues were. That's more of a full-blown consulting project. However, I did manage to make some changes to at least get something like the functionality I think you're looking for. There are still several problems in the other code, but hopefully this gets you going in the right direction. (see attached)

Oh, and please make sure you download the latest ThrowPropsPlugin from your account. https://www.greensock.com/account/

Thanks a lot! Its looking great. Yes, the code is quite messy as i told u b4. I plan to refactor it as i have more time, since it is just a hobbie. Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Leo.