Search Community

Implicit Coercion Issue converting from V.11 to V.12 <<Solved>>

UbiAssassin test
Moderator Tag

Good afternoon everyone!

I have several chunks of code that worked without issue in the V.11 release, but are now spitting an Implicit Coercion of a value of type com.greensock.easing:BounceIn to an unrelated type Function. Here is one of those lines:

TweenMax.fromTo(announceTitle, 2, {autoAlpha: 0}, {autoAlpha: 1, ease: RoughEase.create(1, 11, true, Bounce.easeIn, "none", false)});

I assume I just missed one of the changes in the list of things that I need to update concerning eases?

I have tried re-arranging this code and even making a var using my desired RoughEase settings. They all throw errors. Here is the full function if it helps:

private function loadMainPic():void
 {
  trace("Loading the central image");
  TweenMax.fromTo(centralImage, 2, {autoAlpha: 0}, {autoAlpha: 1, ease: RoughEase.create(1, 11, true, Bounce.easeIn, "none", false)});
  TweenMax.delayedCall(1, loadAllBorders);
 }

Thanks for any help or advice.

Ah yes, RoughEase needed an update to be compatible with v12 and that has been done now. Just snag the latest version and you should be good-to-go. Sorry about the confusion there. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention.

Ah yes, RoughEase needed an update to be compatible with v12 and that has been done now. Just snag the latest version and you should be good-to-go. Sorry about the confusion there. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention.

Not a problem. Thanks for the reply and fix. I am going through the process of converting what I have done so far for my website from V11 to V12. This issue was popping up in a number of my class files, so it will be nice to solve them all in one shot ;) Love this stuff guys! Thanks for all of the hard work!!