Mapping Rotation and Size changes to multiple Instances

Guest ChromeDemon
Moderator Tag

Guest ChromeDemon

Hello,

just wanted to know if it is possible in Transform Manager, to map

the rotation, changes in size and position from one MC Instance to a second

MC instance. For Example

I have an MC as a Transform Manager Object, when I rotate and scale it, can it be mapped on a second

MC in Realtime (so that the second MC has the same rotation and size) I hope my question is understandable. Thanx in advance ...

Chrome

Guest ChromeDemon

Ok, that works :-) Another question now appears. How do i map the Transform.matrix to MC2 with the Factor 4 ... Like MC1 is 100 and MC2 is 100, when I resize MC1 to 200, MC2 will be 800 pixel large? Is there sumthing like mc2.transform.matrix = mc1.transform.matrix *4 ???

thanx in advance

Chrome

• 1 month later...

Thanks, this works well. If possible, I'd like to use this with crop objects (from greensock crop class).

Is there a way to apply the matrix of the crop sprite from one crop object to another? maybe by drilling down from the transform Item level or somehow casting the class. Thanks in advance

Thanks, this works well. If possible, I'd like to use this with crop objects (from greensock crop class).

Is there a way to apply the matrix of the crop sprite from one crop object to another? maybe by drilling down from the transform Item level or somehow casting the class. Thanks in advance

I'm not sure I understand your question, but you can take the matrix from any DisplayObject and apply it to another one like:

mc2.transform.matrix = mc1.transform.matrix;

The Crop object is a DisplayObject too.