Search Community

Blending Tweens

mrEmpty test
Moderator Tag

Hello.

Scenario: cube on screen right, needs to animate to screen centre, then slowly move to the left say 25 pixels, then move off screen left. I want each tween to blend, so the fast move in blends with the slow move which blends with the fast move out.

I'm using TimeLineMax currently.

EDIT: Apologies, not sure what happened, this post went up without it being finished! I'll add the missing content tomorrow when I have my code to hand.

As a matter of fact, yes, there's a new ease in the upcoming release of v12 that I think would be PERFECT for this sort of scenario (if I understand your goal accurately). Are you a Club GreenSock member? Have you joined the beta team for v12? If so, you can get access to that new ease immediately for AS3 or AS2 (in the beta download). It's called OutIn. Since v12 isn't officially released publicly yet, it isn't available for everyone.

Hello.

Yes, I am a member with the beta. My line manager didn't want me using 'untested code' but I'm thinking sod it, if he wants it on time (in roughly an hour form now in fact) I'll run with it. ;)

EDIT: Hehehe, this is fun! I love paying for stuff, it feels god and you get cool new things to fiddle with. :) Job done in few seconds with a single tween.