Search Community

Accordion like tweening help

needlemouse test
Moderator Tag

Hi Guys,

Im having problems with the logic here. Im just basically creating an accordion type menu but instead of going downwards, i want it to go upwards.

I attached a rough screenshot to make it more clear

So basically, the registration point of the boxes are set at the bottom. the height will be resized upwards and the rest of the boxes will adjust depending on the currently active box.

So for example you clicked on the middle box, its height will increase and the top box will adjust and move up.

Thanks!!!!

Hi.

I don't know what sort of help exactly you are looking for.

Is there something in your implementation of TweenLite that you are having trouble with?

Unfortunately we don't have the time to explain all the inner workings of something as intricate as how to build an inverted accordion.

Perhaps someone on here has one laying around and it won't be a big deal for them to share.

We have to dedicate our support to issues dealing directly with code / issues relating to the GreenSock Tweening Platform.

For more general scripting advice related to theory and how you should structure your project please try the forums at adobe, kirupa.com or actionscript.org.