Search Community

TweenMax Problem - Error

lazarsto test
Moderator Tag

It sounds like you've got a mis-matched set of files, like maybe an old version of TweenLite and a newer version of TweenMax. Or maybe you're subloading an swf with a stale version of the tweening platform into the same ApplicationDomain of a swf with a newer version. Please make sure you update your files to a consistent version (preferably the latest one) and recompile.

• 2 years later...

Hi - really sorry to drag this ancient issue up but I am experiencing the exact same problem. Thing is I am using a fresh download of the AS3 greensock library (downloaded today) in a completely new Fla which does not subload any other swfs.

The problem does not go away whether I use import com.greensock.*; or import com.greensock.TweenLite; but it does let me import the library because the errors are only thrown when I try to instantiate the library.

EDIT:

Ok this is solved and I am an idiot - I had a movieclip named 'Animation' in my library which was causing a conflict with the core Greensock class Animation. Please delete this thread and my account because I do not deserve to use your library!