Search Community

Re: Error: LiquidStage warning [FIXED]

needlemouse test
Moderator Tag

Just updated my greensock library and when i tested one of my projects, I get this error: Error: LiquidStage warning: please update your TweenLite class to at least version 11.51 at http://www.TweenLite.com.

at com.greensock.layout::LiquidStage()

I'm a bit confused since I directly downloaded the updated libraries on my accounts page T_T

Please advise Master Jack :D

Thanks!!!

Then when I try pointing the actual library files (not the SWC), it gives me this error: com\greensock\layout\LiquidArea.as, Line 207 1118: Implicit coercion of a value with static type Object to a possibly unrelated type String.

Sounds like something funky on your end - can you zip up the directory with the classes and your FLA and send it to me? Don't post it here because it'll have members-only classes in there. I just want to see if I can publish your file and get the same error message. Nobody else had reported any such behavior and I'm wondering if maybe you need to clear your ASO files in Flash or something. [scratching head]

hmmm, deleted the ASO files but error still occurs.

I prepared some screenies below:

here's the error message...

err1.jpg

and then, when i try to remove this block of code, the error disappears...

err2.jpg

Im using the updated SWC also... [scratch's head]

When i revert it back to the old greensock library (the one without the throwprops) it works perfectly...

Could you post just an FLA with only the code necessary to reproduce this error? That way I can publish it on my end and see what's going on.

I just tried using LiquidStage with the latest tweening files and I can't seem to reproduce that error at all. [scratches head]

You're 100% positive you've got your FLA pointed at the correct (latest) GreenSock files when compiling? Sometimes users have discovered that they accidentally put the downloaded (new) code elsewhere on their hard drive and the FLA was compiling with the old/stale stuff.