Search Community

distorded component

Cor test
Moderator Tag

First of all, welcome to the club!

As for the issue you're running into, that certainly doesn't sound like it's related to anything GreenSock-ish. Maybe it's a problem with the component you're using? Was there a reason you thought the problem was related to a GreenSock tool?

You are right, it is not related to the GreenSock tool!

But I thought, here live all the smart guys, so maybe someone knows this of the top of his head.

Is it forbidden/not-done asking non-GreenSock-related-Flash questions in this forum :?:

If so, I am sorry, and it will not happen again.

You are right, it is not related to the GreenSock tool!

But I thought, here live all the smart guys, so maybe someone knows this of the top of his head.

Is it forbidden/not-done asking non-GreenSock-related-Flash questions in this forum :?:

If so, I am sorry, and it will not happen again.

Well, not "forbidden" - you can ask and if someone knows the answer off the top of their head, that'd be great but I personally don't have time to devote to investigating and solving non-GreenSock related bugs/issues/questions. Of course I'm happy to offer advice if I have it to give, but I work hard to try to make sure all GreenSock-related questions get answered here and I can't promise the same type of results for other types of questions. Feel free to try other more general forums like actionscript.org and kirupa.com.

Of course I don't expect you to do all kinds of silly problems, other then GreenSock related.

Be sure to keep GreenSock bug free, because I don't want problems with that too... :lol::lol:

I tried all possible other fora, but no luck there.

Thanks you for reacting!