Search Community

URGENT: what Special Property to use?

coolhackin test
Moderator Tag

Hi Guys,

Need your help on my code, i have one mc which i want to tween three times, i use timelineLite, the mc should fade-in then fade-out then fade-in again but everytime i fade-in the mc for the third time it didnt show. see below code also find attached file.

stop();

import com.greensock.*;

import com.greensock.easing.*;

var timeline:TimelineLite = new TimelineLite({/*onComplete:playtii*/});

//fade-in

timeline.append(TweenLite.from(mc, 1.7, {delay:.2, _xscale:80, _yscale:80, _alpha:0, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

//fade-out

timeline.append(TweenLite.to(mc, .7, {delay:.2, _xscale:80, _yscale:80, _alpha:1, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

//here will be some animation of other MCs then i want to show again the sleekMC

//fade-in

timeline.append(TweenLite.to(mc, 3, {delay:1, _xscale:180, _yscale:180, _alpha:1, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

Regards,

Chris

thank you for posting the simplified file and code. very helpful to see just the elements that are causing the problem.

The trouble is this, with as2 _alpha values go from 0 to 100.

the fix is quite easy, now that I can test the file:

stop();

import com.greensock.*;

import com.greensock.easing.*;

var timeline:TimelineLite = new TimelineLite({/*onComplete:playtii*/});

//fade-in

timeline.append(TweenLite.from(mc, 1.7, {delay:.2, _xscale:80, _yscale:80, _alpha:0, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

//fade-out

timeline.append(TweenLite.to(mc, .7, {delay:.2, _xscale:80, _yscale:80, _alpha:0, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

//here will be some animation of other MCs then i want to show again the sleekMC

//fade-in

timeline.append(TweenLite.to(mc, 3, {delay:1, _xscale:180, _yscale:180, _alpha:100, ease:Expo.easeOut}));

hope this helps. also, in the future, please refrain from using URGENT in post titles. everybody's issues are of equal importance.

A lot of people who help out in forums will read that as IGNORE! thanks.

Carl