Search Community

digital Magazines

chefkeifer test
Moderator Tag

Is this application something that would benifit when making online digital magazines. Will this help with the site fitting the page no what size browser the user has? Am i getting that right.

I have to make an online digital magazine and will be doing it inDesign and then moving it over to flash. I have often wondered how those other mags out there keep the resolution and fit no matter the browser size.

here is an example of what iam going to be creating.

http://walsworthdigipub.com/primos/productcatalog.html

Is this application something that would benifit when making online digital magazines. Will this help with the site fitting the page no what size browser the user has? Am i getting that right.

What's "this application"? Are you talking about LiquidStage, TransformManager, AutoFitArea, or the tweening classes? I could see how LiquidStage, AutoFitArea, and/or the tweening classes could help, sure.

It was more for the liquid stage. my client has a lot of members, as does most of the world, with different screen resolutions. I want them to be able to see the whole magazine will fit not matter what they have, up to a certain point of course...

if this is the right application i will get to working on my learning. This part of flash is new to me. and still not 100% certain on how to make the above happen...