Search Community

Small problems related to some effects....

learner_7n test
Moderator Tag

Hi,

What is wrong with the code? No error but yoyo effect not working. Drop shadows works just once. Not repeating the same.

TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 5, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0xff0000, alpha:1, blurX:12, blurY:12, distance:15, repeat:3, yoyo:true}});

The second probelm. When I use the following code the "RAS_mc" disappears. No any error pops up.

TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 3, {bezier:[{x:88, y:89}, {x:166, y:99}], orientToBezier:true, ease:Bounce.easeOut});

Please help.

What is wrong with the code? No error but yoyo effect not working. Drop shadows works just once. Not repeating the same.

TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 5, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0xff0000, alpha:1, blurX:12, blurY:12, distance:15, repeat:3, yoyo:true}});

You put the repeat and yoyo values INSIDE the dropShadowFilter object - don't do that.

BAD: TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 5, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0xff0000, alpha:1, blurX:12, blurY:12, distance:15, repeat:3, yoyo:true}});

GOOD: TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 5, {dropShadowFilter:{color:0xff0000, alpha:1, blurX:12, blurY:12, distance:15}, repeat:3, yoyo:true});

When I use the following code the "RAS_mc" disappears. No any error pops up.

TweenMax.to(RAS_mc, 3, {bezier:[{x:88, y:89}, {x:166, y:99}], orientToBezier:true, ease:Bounce.easeOut});

I'm not sure about this one - there must be something else going on in your code/file.