Search Community

Snap leadspace 4 or 5 times then resume

Will.I.Am test
Moderator Tag

I am looking at this  but wondering, is it possible after the 4th slide, to continue down the page to the rest of the content...

I basically want to do a full page leadspace animation with the pinning in the example above, but then once its on the 4th slide, just resume scrolling down the page. 

I do not have a codepen to start with cause I want to see even if feasible.

See the Pen XWzRraJ by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

not exactly what I mean, but basically do the example i gave, and after the 4th "forced" scroll (scroll that sorta does its animation and you cant do anything till it finishes, and then you scroll to the next one, it does its animation) just go into a normal scrolling page (rest of the content)

1 hour ago, GreenSock said:

@Will.I.Am I must be misunderstanding something because Cassie's demo seems to do exactly what you're talking about. There's a part of it that uses Observer (no native scroll...it does the "forced" animation to the next slide) and then other parts use normal scroll. 

For Cassies demo, I can speed scroll through the whole thing (dont actually have to see the animations in the content part actually complete), the other demo (one I included), no matter how much i scroll, it stops/doesnt do anything until it finishes the animation in the content area, then goes to the next slide

I just edited that demo to halt on fast scrolls and there's a delayedCall() whose timing you can edit to control how long it waits after initiating some kind of panel transition before the next scroll-related interaction is honored (currently 1 second). Better?